Brauer Natural Medicine Baby & Child Cough Relief 100ml
Baby & Child Cough includes ingredients such as Sundew and homeopathic Ipecacuanha root which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to provide temporary relief from dry and chesty coughs. Baby & Child Cough can be used in children from 2 years of age, and may be used in children under 2 years with advice from your healthcare professional.
What is it for? Homeopathic product traditionally used for the following indications.
For the temporary relief of coughs due to bronchial irritation and congestion.
- Encourage your child to rest (although they probably won't go to bed).
- Don't worry if your child goes off their food for a couple of days, but do make sure they drink plenty of clear fluids.
- Vitamin C may help reduce the length and severity of your child's symptoms if they don't get enough vitamins in their normal diet.
- Try a steam inhalation Ingredients - Oral Liquid, or tea tree oil added. Supervise your child closely while doing this, making sure they don't scald themselves with the hot water or steam.
- Keep your child away from smoky environments.
Dosage Consult your healthcare practitioner before giving this product to children under two years of age. Children 2 to 12 years: 2mL Initially, give one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Thereafter, 4 hourly until symptoms abate. Use only as directed. If symptoms persists consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Aconitum napellus 6X, Antimonium tartaricum 5C, Belladonna 6C, Bryonia 3X, Drosera 3X, Hepar sulfuris 5C, Ipecacuanha 3X, Kali bichromicum 6X, Phosphorus 6C, Spongia tosta 3X.
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose