Brauer Natural Medicine Baby & Child Runny Nose Relief 100ml
What is it for?
Homeopathic product traditionally used for the following indications.
Temporary relief of a runny nose.
- If the nasal discharge is clear, work with your healthcare practitioner to investigate the possibility of this being caused by an allergy and if it is, take the appropriate steps to deal with it.
- If the nasal discharge is yellow or greenish in colour, it may be useful to talk with your healthcare practitioner about the possibility of this being caused by an infection and taking the appropriate steps to deal with this infection.
- Avoid stuffy, damp or mouldy environments.
- Minimise the intake of dairy foods, sugary foods or processed foods.
- Ensure that the child drinks plenty of fluids.
Infants and Children 6 months to 2 years: 1mL. Children 2 to 12 years: 2mL Give every half hour for up to 4 doses, thereafter every 4 hours as required. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Allium cepa 4C, Arsenicum album 6C, Euphrasia 4C, Hepar sulfuris 6C, Hydrastis canadensis 4C, Kali bichromicum 6C, Kali iodatum 6C, Natrum muriaticum 5C, Nux vomica 6C, Pulsatilla 4C.
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose