Brauer Natural Medicine Baby & Child Sleep 100ml
Baby & Child Sleep includes ingredients such as Chamomile and Pasque Flower, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve sleeplessness and insomnia. Baby & Child Sleep may be used in babies from 6 months of age: the natural blackcurrant flavour and included oral measuring dropper make it easy to give to your child.
What is it for?
Homeopathic product traditionally used for the following indications.
A natural medicine to help children who have difficulty sleeping.
- Ensure that for the last hour or so before sleep, your child isn't doing anything, such as playing or watching television, that's overly stimulating.
- Popping your child into bed and reading to him or her for half an hour before sleep can be very soothing for the child.
- Talk with your child about his or her fears and concerns.
- Protect young children healthcare practitioner., that they don't need to know about - young children don't need to know about world tragedies that may encourage them to develop irrational fears.
- Try to keep children's intake of sweet or sugary foods to a minimum.
- If you have a restless or difficult child, make sure you are also able to get some time by yourself to rest and recuperate.
Infants and children 6 months to 2 years: 1mL Children 2 to 12 years: 2mL Give every half hour for 4 doses before sleep, every night for 1 week. Can be used after this if required. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Aconitum napellus 9C, Arsenicum album 6C, Belladonna 6C, Chamomilla 30C, Coffea 6C, Gelsemium 9C, Ignatia 6C, Nux vomica 9C, Pulsatilla 9C.
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose